We are specialists in cell captives as well as alternative risk structures depending on our clients’ needs and objectives.
With access to all leading local as well as international insurers and reinsurers, we are able to offer our clients effective risk transfer solutions.
WWAS holds a Lloyds coverholder status.
We have extensive experience with cell captive structures as well as alternative risk transfer solutions. We have the expertise to manage complete insurance portfolios which include all classes of insurance covers.
- Asset All Risk
- Offers coverage and protection from all risks for your physical assets, such as property, plant and equipment (PPE.)
- May include cover for Loss of Profit (LoP.)
- Art and collectables
- A specialist cover that offers coverage and protection for art collections and collectibles.
- Expert evaluations can be arranged.
- Commercial Crime
- Offers coverage and protection for a business against direct financial losses that arise as a result of theft and fraud by employees.
- Construction All Risk
- Offers coverage and protection on an All Risks basis during a construction period.
- Cyber Crime
- Offers coverage and protection against direct losses and liability protection for any risks associated with your business’ use of data and technology.
- Directors & Officers Liability (D&O)
- Offers coverage and protection of the personal assets of a company’s directors and officers. The cover also provides reimbursement to the company when indemnifying its directors and officers. It may include legal defence costs, settlements and awards when defending directors and officers from a valid claim.
- Group Personal Accident
- Offers coverage and protection to insured staff members who are injured in a covered accident.
- Liability (General, products, employee)
- Offers coverage and protection against damages that you are legally liable to pay for.
- Specifically for Cargo, offers coverage and protection for your goods transported both domestically or internationally by any means.
- May also be structured as Goods in Transit cover (GIT.)
- Motor Fleet
- Offers coverage and protection for passenger and commercial motor vehicles and fleets.
- Sabotage and Terrorism
- Typically functioning in conjunction with your assets policy, it offers coverage and protection against Riots, Strikes, Civil Commotion and Malicious Damage, Fire and Looting. Political Violence includes Insurrection, Rebellion, Revolution, Mutiny and Coup D’Etat.
- Special Risks
- Offers coverage and protection for special risks such as Kidnap and Ransom (K&R.) These policies typically cover the perils of kidnap, extortion, wrongful detention, and hijacking. They are indemnity policies as they reimburse a loss incurred by the insured under the policy.
- Offers coverage and protection for cancellations, medical expenses, evacuations, loss or delays, and 24/7 assistance.
- Risk Management and Consulting
- Expert Risk Management and Consulting solutions which compliment your internal Risk Management structures.
- Complete risk portfolio assessments or specific project based solutions.
- Complex and alternative risk placement
- Expertise and vast experience with cell captive structures, we can structure solutions that deliver on your objectives.
- Reinsurance and excess-of-loss layering as required, leveraging our access to international insurance markets, including the Lloyds market.
- Premium Financing
- We also offer premium financing solutions that can be structured to suit your specific budgetary or other requirements.
- We have existing relationships with leading finance houses.
- Intricate claims consulting
- On request, we provide consulting services on complex and intricate claims across all cover types.